It was a good week. School is back in session. I'm taking Strength Training and Gentle Yoga classes this semester, so getting daily exercise has been going well. Last Sunday, I participated in an indoor triathlon - my first indoor tri. I rocked the spin bike, did pretty well on the treadmill, but tanked in the pool. My overall finish was 10th place out of all female athletes - regardless of age.
It was a good week food-wise. With the exception of Friday, I was below my calorie goal of 1750 calories. I had friends over on Friday night and ate dessert with them. Below is my food log for the past week --
I'm following the Shaklee 180 fat loss program, so have been blending my fruit in my Smoothees daily - YUM! I'm also eating plenty of veggies.
My downfall is still getting 6+ hours of sleep. The weekends are no problem - I got 8 hours each night over the weekend. But weeknights, I'm only getting about 5 hours. I need to give myself a bedtime curfew.
Here's to another good week!
January 2013 accountability goals --
1) - Exercise at least 30 minutes/day 6 days/week. Per the book, "Younger Next Year for Women," I am going to shoot for 6 days a week of exercise - 2 days of strength training (I'm taking a strength training class) and 4 days of aerobic exercise, mostly treadmill, elliptical, or online videos at this time of year.
2) - Track my food and limit my calories to less than 1750 per day. Goal weight is 145 pounds by end of 2013. I started 2013 at 153.8.
3) - Sleep 6+ hours per night. Stop Sparking by 10pm. The number of hours that I sleep is directly related to how late I am Sparking/Facebooking.
4) - Eat 1 fruit and 4 veggies per day.
5) - Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.