#1 Start Qiamullail
None coz of waking up too late
#2 Track food, especially snacks
Did badly, none was tracked, offline nor online.
#3 Follow workout plans:
- Cardio: None
- Strength: None
- Flexibility: Stretches after workouts, no Pilate class yet.
#4 Reward sleep points when sleep before 23:00 (to get something nice!)
Total MYR 0 (all nights, I slept after 23:00)
Grand total = MYR 6 (previous total) + MYR 0 = MYR 6
#5 Save MYR 5 daily for my Tram Fund by end of 1st quarter 2013
Total MYR 35 (13th - 19th)
Grand total = MYR 60 (previous total) + MYR 35 = MYR 95
- Have proper sleep schedule = In progress of making it happens!
- Do 10-min workout in the morning = None
- Get daily 7500 steps = 5 days (13th - 15th, 18th - 19th). Other days, I suspect it's because of long meetings that drained my energy!
- In control with my food = YES! I don't think I overindulge with anything.
- Complete 1 Yellow Pages in two months (study for career progression) = In progress
- 1 kg loss by end of each quarter = In progress
- Weight always below 58 kg! = YES!
To sum my Week 3, I was tired, depressed and starting to lose my cheerful self, uhuh.
I wish I can be like this guy, no worry in the world (except what to eat, where to be the hero LOL):