Sunday, January 20, 2013
Well today was another awesome day. :) They are not ALL awesome... so that's why I try to enjoy it when they really are great days.
1. I went to brunch with a friend. Usually I just say no, especially if I'm afraid I may eat poorly... I ran into some co-workers and it was nice to have time to relax and enjoy life a bit.
2. Even though I was at brunch and ordered an amazingly delicious breakfast... I used MODERATION and only ate one chicken strip and 1/4 of the pancakes. :-D ...and I did it naturally, I got full and stopped eating. Simple as that.
3. I took a nap when I needed one. And slept for 4 hours... so apparently I needed one.
4. I reached my goal of 10,000_ steps and actually have done 11553 steps so far!
5. I cleaned my kitchen before bed so I could have it nice and sparkly in the morning... and my house still looks amazing from when I did my clean up session yesterday.
Ok, that's all I got! Here's a bonus... I have tomorrow off and I will be sleeping AT LEAST 9 hours tonight. YAY! [ Oh and I actually did an official workout of 1:20 mins and logged my food too. :) So, yea.. good day!]
Hope you all are Loving Yourselves... It may get boring to keep reading my daily 5 things I'm proud of, but it's keeping me motivated. Hope you don't mind too much lol... cause I'm gonna keep doing it! well, as long as I can remember!