Sunday, January 20, 2013
Just a brief overview:
1. A perfectly made egg, sunny side up, for breakfas, along with a bowl of Greek yogurt, honey, berries, and oats. The regular coffee and tea provided some pep.
2. Which helped with the noon Brunch Writing ... which could have gone better, could have gone worse. A local cat, who found his way to our stoop last night, served as inspiration.
3. Afternoon workout ... enough to make my upper arms sore, which is as it should be.
4. Time spent organizing books, especially a number in the 'Barnes & Noble Classics' series, several of which are rather passable editions. Some of the translated volumes would be better served by better translations.
5. Cut up the butternut squash for dinner ... tasty. And Ms. S. had a package of "Stonefire" (the brand/bakery) naan that toasted up nicely and went well with dinner.
6. Over in 'The X-Files' we had the hot mess that is "Pusher." Weirdly compelling. And in 'Dollhouse' Topher imprented Victor with ... Topher ...; whereas Topher & DeWitt were in D.C. meeting with Ray Wise and Summer Glau. Fun fun. Now Echo is on the loose ... on the run.
7. Only 10pm ... still time for reading or more movie/TV time!