I can't believe we have started again already! Woohoo!!
Before the challenge officially started we were asked to create a plan for our 12 weeks challenge. What were we going to do to to achieve success, and what were our rewards going to be. At the time, I had to think about it. I mean, the plan I had for BLC20 worked really well (lost 12lbs), and I have continued to lose since the end (if only a little). So before I could share my plan I had to decide if I really wanted to change anything....After all, why 'fix' something if it isn't broken.
So, here is my thoughts on how to maintain success this round:
1. Plan - Continue to plan. In order for me to be successful, I need to plan my meals ahead of time. I also have found that planning and cooking meals on the weekend, saves time during the week, when I am tired and fed up and really just want to grab the closest thing for dinner.
2. Exercise. I did well last round, but I think I need to up my game. I want to try to get between 40-60 mins daily. This should be do-able, and even enjoyable. In order to do this, I need to make sure I get my schedule down...Which leads to number 3.
3. SLEEP! I need to go to bed early, so that I can get up early and do my first (longer workout). If I don't get the workout in first thing, I have a tendency to try a cop-out later. I end up doing it, but I end up trying to talk myself out of it. Well rested = Perky morning = good morning workout and no drama!
4. Water. Must keep drinking my water. Helps me stay refreshed and not feeling bloated.
5. Food. I need to eat protein at every meal or snack and I need to make sure I eat more often. The longer I go between meals and/or if I skip protein, sets me up for bingeing later on. Steady food and protein is better for me!
6. Support. I have to keep up my posts and blogging with my team. I really love them, and find I am more successful when I keep up with them.
7. Limit computer time. I use my computer to do a lot of time wasting things. I watch TV, read emails, play games, etc. Time I could use for other purposes. The more I sit in front of the computer, the less I want to do. SO....pull the plug. I will try to use my computer only for sparking, recipes and 30 mins of social stuff a day.
To help myself track....Here are some pics for the start of BLC21:
The differences may be hard to see, between these pics and the originals I took for BLC 20, but the differences ARE there...I'm good with that.
I am still thinking on my rewards. I don't know what each will be. That will have to come in another blog. For now, my plan makes me happy. And happy me = successful me. I can definitely live with that!