Sunday, January 20, 2013
As per SparkCoach - here are stress-reducing activities I can incorporate into my daily activities. I am going to make a list of more than 3 activities but strive to get in about 3 a day.
1) Recognize time and be thankful for time with loved ones
2) I would like to start using the "open-space" in our house near the window overlooking our backyard for 5-10 minute meditations.
3) Meditate or listen to soothing music/nature sounds music before sleeping.
4) Take a warm shower in the evening before bed.
5) Read an article in any of the magazine I have.
6) Read part of my book group book
7) Meet with friends or my book group for socializing
8) Make time for my life coaching and be thankful for that time
9) Play some of the lumosity games or play a vide game that I have not finished