Sunday, January 20, 2013
These were this weeks goals.
This week I will:
1. Earn 3 step badges(5,000) I earned 0
2. Earn 3 floor badges (10)
3. Go to the aquatic/fitness center twice I went 0x
4. Not eat out this week and stay within my ranges.
except Thursday I was short on my protein.
I flunked. The closest I came to 5000 steps was on Thursday I had 3688. I am not going to give up. I wasn't feeling all that great a couple days this week and Wednesday was bad weather. Not making excuses just stating facts. I can't change this past week, all I can do is try and do better this week. I did get 212 fitness minutes in this week. Here are the goals for this week.
1. Earn 1 step badge for the week(5000)
2. Earn 3 floor badges for the week(10)
3. Fitness/aquatic center 2x
4. Complete week 4 January Jumpstart
5. Do one of Coach Nicole's DVD's I have
6. mini challenge for 2013 team.
7. strength training 3x
8. cardio 5x
These are my sparking and fitness goals. Will I make all of them? I don't know, but I do know that I will do my best to achieve them all. I wish I could understand what is keeping me from the pool. I wake up with the intentions of going, looking forward to it, I can smell the water and can even feel how good it will feel. When I get up I just start doing other things, and don't go. I have always gone for about 9-9:30 If I wake up early, I spark or do laundry. When it is time to go I am busy or the clothes are in the dryer. There is always some excuse. I have to get out of that mindset and just go when I get up. Never mind who is going to be there. I go there to feel better, not to see who is there.