Loving Myself Challenge: Day 2!
Saturday, January 19, 2013
I'm post-call and EXHAUSTED. So, I'm going to get to the point.
1/19/2013 [ I randomly almost wrote 1/19/2003 --- Time warp! LOL]
1. I did NOT overindulge on coffee while on my overnight shift. I used water and 1 cup of tea to help myself stay awake. I also did not eat the FREE Goldfish, cookies, peanut butter, or crackers at work!
2. I came home and cleaned my house for 2 hours after getting off work. :-D It is spic and span and now I can relax the rest of the weekend! I'm off until Tuesday!
3. I did an hour of activity and got a good workout in
4. Took time to take an amazing bath and had a great nap!!!!
5. Going to spend some time with my friends tonight!
I am being extra nice to myself since I worked hard last night. Hope you all have a great day!
Enjoy the Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend! Take some time to be nice to yourself... AND someone else. Spread joy. Practice fairness and equality.... and as I like to say, ' Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting a difficult battle.'