To Do Lists (Weekends)
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Is this something that is helpful or not. I find they can be. If you write down what you would like to accomplish say for the day, week, or month. Today I will focus on a weekends worth. Its just 48 hours and if you factor in sleeptime, meals and me time you are looking around 29-30 hours.
So I am going to list 15 things I will accomplish this weekend. Heres my list:
1.Laundry (around 14-16 loads total family of 4)
2.Up and down stairs 12 times ( usually only do this the bare min. of 3 to 4 times)
3. Clean my desk off ( this is my hurricane zone always looks like a diaster has struck)
4. Eat two healthy breakfasts
5. Do 40 squats
6. Run errands on Saturday
7. Make a pasta salad for dinner
8. Clean my bathroom
9. Login to Spark
10. Blog today and tomorrow
11. Shred some paperwork ( have a mountain of this and always seems to need it)
12. Do my crazy routine of exercise at least 15 min.
13. Look for an inspirational quote
14. Go thru my refridge see what needs to be removed
15. Take a long hot bath and enjoy a good book
As you see some are going to be easy and others not really but I know that I can do it all. Maybe you'll make a list and see just what you can get done. Make sure some of it is not just physical but mental and soulful.
Will post an update on Monday to see just how I did. Stay tuned. Have a great weekend everyone.