Day 5 of Vain and Shallow Goals
Friday, January 18, 2013
1. Take the time to 'style' my hair.
- I did a deep side-part, braided both sides, and tied them together. Then I made a topsy-tail. (It looks a bit frizzy and disheveled because I was tackled by a 3 year old.)
2. Plaster my face with make-up.
3. Wear colored eyeshadows.
- I used my smokey eye palette.
4. Wear heels/wedges to run my errands.
- I made a bank run, but used the oh-so-convenient drive-thru ATM
( That's what makes America great, isn't it?)