The BLC21 started yesterday! I am so excited to be a part of the Sassy Shamrock Sheriffs. The wonderful ladies in this group our amazing. I think they will be my inspiration during this challenge.
One of the things are cappy asked us to do is think about what our goals are going to be for the next 12 weeks. I have many, but will be focusing on ones that I have to be consistent about to maintain a healthy life-style for life.
1. I need to drink more water. I have gone many whole days without even drinking a full glass of water. I am rarely thirsty.
2. I need to get up and move more each day. I purchased the fitbit to help me with that task.
3. I really need to get 7 or more hours a sleep a night. I am lucky if I get 5 hours a night now and then I drag all the next day.
4. Track all food on the Spark website.
5. I need to do 20 minutes of cardio a day. I own an elliptical and have no reason to not get on it every day, while I watch one of my recorded shows.
6. The biggest one of all is to be 25-30lbs lighter by the end of this challenge.
Now I will leave you with some of my favorite says:
1. Believe in yourself and it will happen
2. Make one healthy choice and then make another
3. Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire." -Arnold Glasgow
4. You don’t have to go fast you just have to go
5. The reason people give up is because they focus on how far they have to go and not how far they have come
6. Clear you mind of the words I Can’t
7. Run when you can, walk when you have to; crawl if you must, just never give up
8. Who you are right now, or at any one moment of your lifetime, does not define who you are as a person. You—and only you--can change your life today.