2013 Goals: how am I doing Week 3
Thursday, January 17, 2013
1. Tracking food. I've been tracking my food. I've stayed within my calorie range everyday but one. Most of my food choices have been healthy foods, but I did slip up on Wednesday when I had a pack of peanut butter crackers from the vending machine because I'd forgotten to bring my almonds to work.
2. Drinking tea. I'm down to just one diet soda per day. Hitting my daily goal of 4 cups of tea (usually 5 or 6).
3. Morning workout. This week I managed 2 morning workouts. That's double last week, so there is some improvement.
4. Lunchtime walk. Walked every day except Wednesday, when it was snowing and the slippery road made it dangerous to walk with the freight trucks coming in and out of the industrial park. But I made up for it by walking in the evening.
5. Eat Clean and aim for 9 servings of fruits/veggies per day. Been eating pretty clean, and did 9 servings or more of fruits/veggies on 5 of 7 days. Sundays I eat differently and it's very hard to hit the 9 servings.
I've added a new goal of 80 minutes per day of exercise, and I've hit that goal every day this week.