A Reminder for SP and Life!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Reminders come to me seemingly out of the blue! Has that happened to you? Like a voice in your head....this is the latest.
Realizing that my arthritis pain is better when I'm involved in something (like Sparking, reading a good book, even housework), I remembered learning that WHAT WE FOCUS ON INCREASES.
I hope you'll join me in this. We can call it an experiment:
1. Focus on helping others. Especially when feeling sorry for yourself. (I know we all do that). Especially here on SP!!! Bet you'll do better on your SP goals, weight, tracking, etc.
2. Focus on Abundance...not lack. Be grateful for all you have...so much more than some people.
3. Focus on health...(my fav affirmation, "Every day in every way, I'm getting better and better.")
4. Focus on happiness....so much to be happy about. (don't think so much about the negatives).
5. Focus on living in the moment (like our pets and small children) rather than worrying about what may not even happen in the future or wishing we could change the past).
6. Focus on Forgiveness...yourself, too.
8. Focus on Love....it DOES make the world go 'round!