Wednesday, January 16, 2013
I love to workout, always.
Wrong!! ITs true that I generally really love working out and that I tend to prioritize it. But I also get 'comfy' with the amount and intensity I do...
I also love to eat healthy all the time.
Wrong!! Its true that I generally eat pretty healthy, and so I also let that stop myself from pushing to another level of nutritional, conscious eating.
So here are some my top exercise and nutrition excuses:
1. I already exercised today, I dont need to be active the rest of the day
2. I already exercise plenty- I dont need to do more
3. I am SO tired as a new mom, I should just relax
4. Its such a hassel making the time with the baby
5. I feel guilty taking a few more minutes for myself
6. Im so tired, I NEED to eat THIS for the energy
7. I eat better than a lot of people, so I can eat whatever I want right now
8. I exercised so I can eat THIS
1. 10 more minutes, one more squat will ALWAYS get me a little closer to my goal
2. I dont NEED to do more exercise- but I WANT to because why do I want to take the slow train when I can catch the express? I want more time later to go EVEN FARTHER
3a. Ya know, you can do both. Ever heard of yoga? Ever heard of walking?
3b. And how about a 20 minute nap and 10 more minutes of exercise instead of 30 minutes sitting and watching TV?
4. Take the baby with- its more fun for him if Im squatting up and down anyway, and will get me better arms and a better butt
5. An hour is only 4% of your day- and you take care of the baby like over 22hrs of the day. How much of your day is ten more minutes?
6. If food will really help, how about an apple, or some nuts INSTEAD of THAT? How about a glass of water? Or a nap? Or a deep breath?
7a. And some one eats better than you- and they wouldnt use that as an excuse to eat whatever.
7b. You can enjoy yourself and NOT destroy yourself at the same time
8. You exercised- you COULD eat THAT but you NEED some protein, a bit of carb and some water.
Excuses. Busted. Can you bust my excuses even further? :)