Wednesday, January 16, 2013
1. You can't count your hair.
2. You can't wash your eyes with soap.
3. You can't breathe when your tongue is out. (Put your tongue back in your mouth you silly person; you can.)
Ten Things I Know About You.......
1. You are reading this.
2. You are human.
3. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips.
4. You just attempted to do it.
6. You are laughing at yourself.
7. You have a smile on your face and you missed No. 5.
8. You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9. You laugh at this because you are a fun-loving person.
10. You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
I wrote this for you because I didn't want to be alone in the idiot category. Have a great day, laugh, and then sing "Oh What A Beautiful Morning," even when it may not be.
Remember, do not regret growing older, it is a privilege denied to many.