Goals Overview 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
I've been doing a lot of thinking about all the things I want to achieve this year, and my list is getting too long for my head to hold it all; so, here's what I want to do!
1. Continue to consistently log food.
2. 1-2 green vegetable servings every day.
3. Eat ZERO GIRL SCOUT COOKIES from my daughter's cookie sale.
1. Continue to include ST twice weekly.
2. Quit blowing off stretching after exercise.
1. Half Marathon: Currently looking for a fall half marathon to do. October/November would be good.
2. Abe Lincoln Pioneer Sprint: Springfield, IL, April 21
3. Tri-Shark Classic: Hudson, IL, June 1
4. Evergreen Triathlon: Hudson, IL, July 13
5. Rev 3 Triathlon: Wisconsin Dells, August 11
I'm still thinking about that last tri because it's expensive and it's a long drive. I like being able to do events that are near my house.
Anyway, I've been thinking about the half marathon a long time. I wanted to do it last year, and had too much foot pain. This year I have manageable foot pain, but if I do a spring half marathon, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do any of the triathlons I want to do. And I really like doing triathlons way more than just running and nothing else, so I want to save my feet for triathlon training. I will also hopefully weigh less by the fall and my feet will do better with less weight on them.
So, that's it for me. I have a crapload of Christmas candy in the back of my van that the food pantry gave to me as I was leaving this afternoon. It was all donated and after they were done filling people's bags with it, there was still another 2 cases of the stuff left. So that will be another goal of mine: Give it all away to my kids as they complete chores, and eat NONE of it. *sigh* #alwaysabattle
I'm doing a really great job logging my food and exercise, and I'm feeling excited about all the stuff I want to do this year! Oh yeah, there are a bunch of bike rides I want to do too, but I still have to sort everything out and see when I'm busy and when I'm not. I have to take 2 summer classes so I still have to see how things shake out.
Well, that's all for now. Spark on. :)