Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Now that I'm feeling like I'm on the upswing of healing from my foot surgery, my mind has been clearer and I wrote out my resolutions for this year.
New Years Resolutions for 2013
1. reorganize kitchen cabinets, drawers, pantry and storage hutch
2. replace flooring in kitchen/dining area, living room, hallway and possibly my office
3. paint my office and get new furniture
4. make a digital book of trips taken this year, one for holidays, and one for random others (consider using a different flash drive in my camera for these events to make it easier)
5. work toward losing my next 50 pounds with short term health and fitness goals shared on Spark People
6. sort and organize the boxes of photos from the 1970ís, í80ís, í90ís and 2000-through 2012; place in labeled photo boxes
7. hire Bob and Paul's Landscaping to cut back/remove/clean-up the fence of foliage I planted and have tried to maintain over the past 15 years
1. read at least one book per month
2. monthly casseroles for St. Patrickís Center
With so many blessings, it's going to be a great year!