Day 2 of Vain and Shallow Goals
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
1. Take the time to 'style' my hair.
- I did a high ponytail, split it half and made two braids, then wrapped them into a high bun.
2. Plaster my face with make-up.
(Exfoliating last night gave me a smoother 'canvas' this morning.)
3. Wear colored eyeshadows.
- I picked my purples today. The inspiration (sort of):
4. Wear heels/wedges to run my errands.
- I didn't have any for today.
Good day two. I'm getting faster with my plastering
[I appreciate all the compliments and I really do blush when I read them. Thanks for the boost in confidence.]