Ways To Tell You're Getting Older........
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
1. You think "LiBiDo" is an Italian pasta.
2. The tooth fairy has more of your teeth than you do.
3. You wake up with that awful "Morning After" feeling and you didn't do anything the night before!
4. You drink prune juice.........on purpose.
5. You start complaining that "They're building car seats too darn low!"
6. You sit down to breakfast and hear "Snap, Crackle, and Pop" and you haven't poured milk on your cereal yet!
7. You start thinking that Sarasota, Florida is a lot more "Cutting Edge" than most people give it credit for.
8. Your Pharmacist calls you by your first name.
9. Your sweetie says, "Wanna neck?".........and hands you a piece of chicken!
10. Your car battery goes dead because your turn signal was on for two weeks straight.
11. Lawn care has become a big part of your life.
12. You call that place you keep leftovers the "Ice Box."
13. You begin to think of an RV as "One Sweet Ride!"
14. You're sitting on a park bench, and a Boy Scout comes up and helps you cross your legs.
15. Conversations with people your age often turn into "Dueling Ailments."
16. Your sex drive suddenly shifts into "Park."
17. You can remember when the Dead Sea was only sick.
18. At buffets, you complain if they don't have Tapioca.
19. You think of a "Quickie" as napping at a traffic light.
20. Your back goes out more often than you do. (I love this one)
21. You have an uncontrollable urge to feed pigeons in the Park.
22. Many of your co-workers were born the year you got your last promotion.
23. You play Bingo and you like it.
24. You light the candles on your birthday cake, and a group of campers show up with a bag of marshmallows.
And last, but not least............
25. You find statements like the above tasteless and insensitive!!!