Monday, January 14, 2013
Today could have been an awful day.
I was wide awake an hour before my alarm was set to go off.
I laid there and fell back to sleep at what felt like 5 minutes before the alarm went off.
I'd normally get up upset and moody, but I had those goals to get to:
1. Take the time to 'style' my hair.
- I did a side fishtail braid.
2. Plaster my face with make-up.
- It only occurred to me AFTER I did this that I should have prepared my skin for this. (aka exfoliate the night before.)
3. Wear colored eyeshadows.
- Sort of, I picked my neutral color palette to ease into it. (This also needed some prep work, I have stray eyebrows.)
4. Wear heels/wedges to run my errands.
- I did my laundry and some grocery shopping in wedges. I think I should have sent my calves a memo, they definitely got an unintentional workout!
Here's a pix that shows the first 3 goals:
On a side note: I got hit on while grocery shopping. It's been SO long, I thought the kid was trying to steal my purse
(I say kid, because he looked like a teen!)