Monday, January 14, 2013
I got busy and then I got lazy. I haven't been near the scale, but I know I'm up at least five pounds, so time to get all serious again.
So, goals for 2013:
1. Be at or below 150 pounds by the end of 2013
2. Keep my cholesterol numbers good
3. At least 1000 minutes of fitness each month - I'll have to start this in February as I haven't tracked fitness this month
4. Track nutrition again
1. Finish Excel classes I started
2. Take Word class
1. Finish Novel writing class
2. Take at least one more writing class
3. Write novel "Epic"
4. Edit novels, Sonny Boye and Ghost Vacation
There. I now have goals for the year. I'll print these out so I can remain on task.
And here's part of the reason I've been so busy:
I really didn't want a puppy, but pets are good for people with depression and since Mark has decided to drive to a college about an hour away for his first two years, we let him have the pup. She's a cross of West Highland Terrier and Miniature Poodle (Westie-Poo). She's our first little dog. I didn't know if I'd like having a little dog, but she's stolen all our hearts.
Problem is: we're just getting to that point in our lives where we can take off without worrying about anything. Mark is almost 18 and he's our youngest. We didn't have any pets to worry about... etc. Now we've signed on for how many years of having a dog in the house??? *sigh*
But it's all good.
I've missed you all!