Monday, January 14, 2013
Had an awesome week!!! I did go out Saturday evening and drank/ate a little more than planned but overall did well. Here is what I did this week:
Days exercised- 6/7
In Calorie Range- 6/7
I also complete 3 days on the treadmill using the 5k plan and did 3 days of Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. I finally moved up to level 2 on the DVD and it definitely is making sure I'm not slacking!. I am pretty proud of the last week, it wasn't easy but I stuck with it. I have been considering to only having one cheat meal a month instead of one a week. I am not sure how much this is really affecting my progress but I am going to try to eat in my calorie range all this week to see.
Upcoming goals for this week!!!
1. Week 2 of 5k training program (walk 3/ run 2) on the Treadmill 3x
2. DVD workout 3x
3. Get on elliptical 1x this week for atleast 15 minutes.
4. Stay in my calorie range 7 out of 7 days this week.
5. Drink enough WATER, WATER, WATER!
6. Focus on getting enough protein in my daily diet.
That is all for this week..Hope everyone has a great week :)