What I Learned Today
Sunday, January 13, 2013
So this is what I learned today:
1. House cleaning can be good exercise - specifically, cleaned out the fridge, washed shelves, removed drawers, sparkly clean healthy foods shining back at me
2. For right now, I really do need to eat lightly during the day, and save more calories for the night time. I've been doing that since I started SP a month ago, and today thought, hey, I can have a bigger lunch. Nope..... Wound up eating over my calorie limit tonight. But I'm ok :)
3. I was able to start employing the tools I learned this week in Spark Coach, about how to recognized what's happening re: emotional eating, how to stay grounded, self talk etc. I was able to have that conversation with myself, realized I wanted to eat because I was bored, and was there something else I could do instead.
.......Well, for this first time out, it wasn't instead but in addition to, but I'm ok with that. Learning.
4. I came home and put together my first Vision Board. Spark Guy had talked about doing this in a coaching session last week? and I had started cutting out pictures and got poster board and glue. But hadn't put it together yet. He talked about it again yesterday. So this was my thing to do, when I felt the urge to eat emotionally.
5. I did it - and it came out really cool!!
That's it for now - thanks blog readers, love your comments and support!