Sunday, January 13, 2013
Well, I can't believe it's already my second week. I've been thinking about them for the past two days, and I really want to make them achievable. I also think I deserve another try at a few of the same goals until I feel satisfied, or I feel like I have a handle on.
Anyway, this is what I came up with:
Health - Physical/Mental:
1. Go to the gym 2 - 3 times (cut back from 3 - 4)
2. Eat within my calorie range
3. Drink 2 Litres of water a day
4. Don't get worked up over small situations at work (this should be easier)
1. Daily Tarot card reading (I need to do this more)
2. Read for at least 30 minutes a night
3. Take a 5 minute walk everyday at lunch
4. Put away 3 baskets of laundry that have been sitting around for what seems like forever
I think these goals will be better for me. I am excited to see how this week goes!