Sunday, January 13, 2013
I lost 1.5 pounds this week, which brings my total weight loss since 12/31/12 is 7.5 pounds and 9.5 pounds since getting back on track with Sparkpeople! I'm so proud of myself. Here's my progress of my personal challenge Week #2:
1. Daily Mile Challenge: 4 out of 7 days. This is still a work in progress.
2. Firm Sculpt: 3 out of 3 days. WooHoo!
3. Being a friend to myself: 2 days this week! This is an once a week challenge! WooHoo #2!
4. Get 7-8 hours sleep daily: 6 out of 7 days! WooHoo #3!
5. Take my vitamins daily: 7 out of 7 days! WooHoo #4!
Meeting 4 out of my 5 challenges this week, I consider a huge success! For this week's accomplishments as well as me loving myself, I bought myself two sets of flowers! I just love lilies and different color roses other than the normal red!
So, during your weight loss journey, please don't forget to celebrate yourself! As those Loreal commercials always states: You're Worth It! I'm beginning to find my worth again, but this time around I'm making sure that others understand my worth as well! I Love Some Stevie!