Saturday, January 12, 2013
#1 Start Qiamullail
None coz of my TOM
#2 Track food, especially snacks
Did badly, average 2 food tracked.
#3 Follow workout plans:
- Cardio: only on 6th, total 5-min jump rope.
- Strength: only on 6th, 12-min doing ZWOW #50, 2 rounds (should be 5 rounds but I was drained of energy)
- Flexibility: Stretches after workouts, no Pilate class yet.
#4 Reward sleep points when sleep before 23:00 (to get something nice!)
Total MYR 3 (MYR1 for each three days because sleep before 23:00).
Other nights, I slept after 23:00.
Grand total = MYR 3 (previous total) + MYR 3 = MYR 6
#5 Save MYR 5 daily for my Tram Fund by end of 1st quarter 2013
Total MYR 35 (6th to 12th)
Grand total = MYR 25 (previous total) + MYR 35 = MYR 60
- Have proper sleep schedule = In progress
- Do 10-min workout in the morning = None
- Get daily 7500 steps = 3 days (6th, 11th, 12th). Other days, probably because I stuck sit whole day in 4 days courses.
- In control with my food = YES! I don't think I overindulge with anything.
- Complete 1 Yellow Pages in two months (study for career progression) = In progress
- 1 kg loss by end of each quarter = In progress
- Weight always below 58 kg! = YES!
Didn't do too much exercises but did lots of cleaning (scrubbing, sweeping, bending) and studying in the courses and for completing Yellow Pages drained brain which drained my physical energy, too!