I spend so much time focusing on the negative that I need to focus on what is positive in my life:
1. My husband..yes he has his faults, but so do I. He supports me in everything I do. I definitely know how to get whatever I want. He doesn't know how to say no to me
2. My children. They are definitely trying. My son has hit that 19 year old/ 4 year old stage. But, I am very lucky. Neither of my children are into alcohol or drugs or smoking. They are not dating anyone so I don't have to worry about becoming a grandmother. My son has his issues, but what young people don't.
3. My special boy. JC. Many people aren't as lucky as I am to have something they created be a part of them and their workout and their stress buster all in one. He has a heart of gold. As many people have said, there aren't too many horses that would tolerate someone riding them just once or twice a week after beings in the fields everyday.
4. My dog Sydney and my cats Fonzie and Roxie. Sydney has always been my personal assistant while I work. I swear she used to understand what I was saying to her. Now, she is deaf, but she knows when it is time to work out. She literally bites and me and howls until I start working out. Then she goes to sleep
Not sure what to say about the cats except they are there.
5. I have been very lucky to change careers and make a living at it. I have 4 closings coming up in the next couple of months. I worked hard but, I found my place where I am very happy doing what I am.
6. I have some great friends. I may not see them all the time, but when I need them, they come out of the woodwork. They are my family.
7. My spark friends and my facebook team friends. No one judges just supports. That is outstanding and rare to find
I believe I have posted this before, but I have to remind myself every now and then that I do have some good things going on in my life that the "other" family knows nothing about because they haven't wanted to. They are nothing to me...everything else on my list is what matters