Saturday, January 12, 2013
Last night as I was lying in bed, my mind began to race. I was thinking of all things I want to do/become when I become healthy.
1. I want to be a beautiful bride...I mean I am paying a lot of money for a photographer and will have these pictures for a lifetime and I want to look good for them.
2. I want to be a healthy, happy wife....my future husband deserves to have a wife that is healthy, that will live a long time with him, and be happy with herself and in turn be happy in her marriage.
3. I want to be a mom....ever since I was little the only thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a "mommy". I know that being at the weight I am now it will be hard to conceive a child, and if I do I am putting my baby at risk for health problems.
4. I want to become a better educator....I want to be able to be more active with my students and be able to keep up with them.
5. I want to be more confident in myself ...I want to be able to go anywhere, wear clothes from "normal" stores, and feel good about how I look.
6. I want to be proud of myself.... I want to look back at this weight loss journey and say to myself "wow Alyssa you do it, it was hard and painful, but you stuck with it and accomplished it"
I can't wait to be able to look back at my "I want to be..." list and change it to my " I became " list.