Life is good...week 2/2013
Saturday, January 12, 2013
1. Its 54 degrees.
2. I've run almost 11 miles this week.
3. The fave and I are doing the same ST routine. Makes it really fun to do. ;)
4. Super busy at work today. It's flying by!!
5. Ab day! And Reyann might come to the gym too!
6. Felt so good to do yoga this week. Sure wasn't how I was used to it..and I'll definitely have to try some more classes at that studio before I decide to stay there, but I feel sooooo much calmer after getting my yoga on.
7. My tight work pants are no longer uncomfortable.
8. I knit Reyann a hat and scarf and she actually liked them.
9. Full scale vacation (aka school searching) planning is underway.
10. I had no idea how much more fun lifting heavy-ish weights could be! I'm loving this whole "maxing out" thing.