Saturday, January 12, 2013
Well, for ME it's a big weekend. The last month my life seems to have been out of control. I've had trips, both business and pleasure. I've been working hard. And my health focus has been up and down. This weekend that all changes. I completed my last business trip for a while and, at least for the next week, I'm on my own here on South Padre Island.
My husband flew out this morning for a business trip of his own. That leaves me and my personal trainer, Jersey, to fend for ourselves. That also means I have no distractions and no excuses to keep me from exercising, eating healthily, and tracking. I'm kind of excited about the whole thing. It's all about ME this week.
Here's my plan:
1. Take stock of food supplies and create a menu for the week.
2. Grocery shop so I have what I need to follow my planned menu.
3. Take out my new bike at least 3 times this week.
4. Walk at least 90 minutes daily with my personal trainer.
5. I'm feeling stiff so at least 5 minutes of stretching 5 days this week (that usually leads to more - I just need to get going but I'll accept 5 minutes if that's all I can give).
That's plenty. For those of you who check in on me every so often you know when I'm tracking like I should I pull the deficit calorie report. My target is to burn at least 500 more calories than I consume. I tracked yesterday -513! So I'm rolling!
Everyone, enjoy the weekend! Talk to you again soon.