Friday, January 11, 2013
My plan of getting myself back on track this week didn't go as well as I'd hoped.
* I have been more active on SP.
* I did well with my freggies.
* I packed my lunch three times this week.
* Work was h-e-l-l-i-s-h-l-y busy and stressful.
* Basically no exercise beyond my normal everyday walking, which on a typical day amounts to between 6000 and 7000 steps.
* Dinner tonight was a stromboli I had delivered.
Next week I start BLC 21, which I'm nervous and excited about. I've got to figure out the exercise thing. Usuallly I exercise in the evening after work, but like I said, this week that was impossible. I might need to think about morning workouts. I grimace even typing those words, but it might be my best option.
I'm going to try to get a couple of good long walks in this weekend and try to start next week rested and rejuvenated and ready for the challenge!