1. "I've never been able to keep the weight off...."
2. "I'll never be able to lose that much...."
3. "I fail at everything...."
4. "I can't do this...."
5. "I don't have the will power...."
6. "I can't exercise for 30 minutes...."
1* How hard have I tried? Did I really commit myself to keeping it off or did I get lazy...
2* It didn't go on overnight, it won't come off fast either. I need to remember this!
3* Do I fail because I don't try? Do I fail because I was a "quitter".
4* Did I REALLY try? Did I ever visualize myself attaining those goals or did I just stop trying.
5* How do I know without trying, and by trying I can't mean just for a little bit of time.
6* When I started, no, I couldn't but I also knew that if I kept at it I would get there.
Don't let "yesterday" rob you of your "today" and don't let "yesterday" rob you of all your tomorrows! You cannot change yesterdays.....you can only move forward one step, one meal, one day at a time.
* I WILL keep the weight off
* I WILL follow my plan and get healthy, losing the weight along the way is a bonus!
* I WILL NOT fail, failure is only possible if I QUIT and I'm not going to quit!
* I WILL do this!
* I DO have the will power if I allow myself to believe that and work it. Will every day be hearts and roses, will I always make the right choices, no, but that's ok too!
* I CAN exercise for 30 minutes, I can exercise for 60 now...straight! I couldn't before though but by believing in myself I found out I could.
Living in ones past is like walking with a mask on and heading towards a cliff. Your gonna go over the edge sooner or later so take that blindfold off, get a good look at where you are, CELEBRATE HOW FAR YOU'VE COME AND MOVE ON!