Friday, January 11, 2013
No! It's way too early in the process to run out of inspiration!
I'm happy to say that has NOT happened. But I fret that I will lose my oomph; my inspiration, motivation, willpower, whatever… I have failed on so many diet attempts before. Why should this one be different?
Because I am not on a diet.
Yep, I do have to keep reminding myself:
- This is not a diet
- This is a new and improved ME
- I am not depriving myself
- I am learning to be better
- Slowly, daily
- I can't go off a diet I am not on
- Holidays, parties & events will happen
- Bad days will happen
- Slip-ups will happen
- Guilt will not happen
- Long term success will happen
I am getting better every day. Ok, mostly every day. :-)