Thursday, January 10, 2013
As the saying goes, not one person is the same as another. But what about certain characteristics, traits, qualities, etc that everyone could possess if they tried? I think it is possible!
Here is a list of what I think a Sparker should have:
1) A positive attitude! ~ You won't get too far if you are constantly badgering yourself with negativity! You need to stop thinking and saying I can't and start saying you can! Also, surround yourself with positive people!
2) Patience ~ It sounds easy right? Wrong! How many times have you stepped on the scale and not see that number drop? I know I have a few times! It is frustrating! You know you worked so hard that week for the numbers to show it, but they don't! Be patient and do not give up, push through it. Sometimes it takes time for the scale to move! Try taking measurements of inches on your body.
3) Motivator/Motivated! ~ If you can motivate others, you will become motivated yourself!
4) Confidence ~ Know that you can and will do anything you put your mind to! Only you can make the change you wish to see in yourself!
5) Courage ~ Have courage to move out of your comfort zone and try new things! Once you try new things, you may like them and soon you will enjoy more and more things and see progress!
6) Acceptance ~ You have to accept failing before you can succeed. You need to know that things may not always go right, but know that you need to accept things as they are and continue to move forward!
There are so many things a Sparker should have, the list could go on and on. These are only a few that I think are most important!