Copy and Paste into your own blog, change the answers to suit you. Get an easy three SparkPoints, and help your SparkFriends get to know you.
1. Birth month - June
2. What day of the week were you born? - Friday
3. Astrological sign - Cancer
4. What is your Chinese Zodiac animal? (rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig) - Dragon
5. Favorite Hobby - Too many (Reading, Cross-stitching, and Sewing)
6. Favorite Season - Spring
7. Favorite Holiday - Christmas
8. First Pet (Type and Name) - Dog: Jamie
9. Five words that describe me: Helpful, silly, loving, & hard working
10. My first job was…food server at Manchu Wok
11. Skills get me through my day are…patience, people skills, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint.
12. The person I admire most is…my mother. She took care of 3 girls who were 3 years apart and she didn't kill any of us.
13. When I was a kid, I wanted to be…a teacher or a nun and then both at one time. I was told for a while that I didn't know what I wanted. I then went to high school and met my husband. I have been happily married for almost 14 years now (It will be 14 in May).
14. What I want to be when I grow up is…not real sure, I'm still trying to figure that one out.
15. Favorite music - Country music and oldies (50s, 60s, 70s and 80s(call them oldies only because most kids now-a-days ask who sang that)).
16. My ideal vacation spot is…mountains near a lake.
17. If I won the lottery, I would…buy my dream house, pay off my parents' house, help my parents-in-law make changes they want to their house, set aside some funds for kids' college fund, and help
18. Name 5 people (past or present, famous or not) you would invite to dinner. Mother Theresa, my Great-Grandpa Jack, my Great-Grandma Rea, Colin Powell, and Mozart
19. Favorite TV Show (past or present) - Past - MASH ; Present - Big Bang Theory
20. Favorite Guilty Pleasure - 3 Musketeers Bars and a massage
21. Favorite Candy - 3 Musketeers
22. Favorite Childhood toy - My Little Ponies
23. If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do? Trapeze
24. If you could be any color in a Crayola box, what color would you be? Red and Blue Swirl
25. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? A Dolphin