Thursday, January 10, 2013
Hi, everyone. So far 2013 has been busy but fairly on track. I'm nursing a cold right now that I got from my hubby, but feeling okay just the same. Below is how I am doing on my monthly goals as of 1/9 (which means the month is about 29% over):
1) Strength train at least 3x per week
ON TRACK. I HAD 4 ST SESSIONS IN WEEK ONE AND 1 SO FAR IN WEEK 2.
2) Achieve a minimum of 2,000 fitness minutes for the month
ON TRACK. AS OF THE 9TH, I HAD 631 MINUTES FOR THE MONTH.
3) Take at least 10,000 steps per day 5x per week
ON TRACK. I ACHIEVED THIS 5 DAYS IN WEEK 1 AND 1 DAYS SO FAR IN WEEK 2.
4) Lose at least 2 pounds this month
THIS IS BEHIND. MY STARTING WEIGHT WAS 117 AND THIS IS ALSO WHAT I WEIGHED ON MY FIRST MONTHLY WEIGH IN ON 1/5.
1) Drink no more than 10 diet sodas for the month
THIS IS DEFINITELY BEHIND. I'VE ALREADY HAD 5 DIET SODAS SO FAR THIS MONTH AND WE ARE NOT YET AT THE HALFWAY POINT. I NEED TO BE BETTER IN THIS CATEGORY!
2) Track all food and stay within range for at least 29 days this month
ON TRACK. I'VE STAYED WITHIN RANGE EVERYDAY SO FAR THIS MONTH.
1) Put at least $250 in savings each pay day (there are 2)
N/A. MY FIRST PAY DAY OF THE MONTH IS THIS FRIDAY.
2) Get the house more organized (clean out closets and donate what we don't want, clean cabinets, book shelves, etc)
ON TRACK. I'VE CLEANED OUT MY KITCHEN DRAWERS, THE DINING ROOM, THE BOOK SHELF IN THE LIVING ROOM, AND THE LINEN CLOSET. I'VE DROPPED OFF 2 DONATIONS AND STILL HAVE 1 TO GO.
3) Have at least 10 random acts of kindess/pay it forward actions
ON TRACK. I'VE HAD 3 RAK THIS MONTH SO FAR. I NEED TO STAY FOCUSED ON THIS TO MAKE MY GOAL OF 10.