Thursday, January 10, 2013
1. Tracking food. I've been tracking my food, but I haven't been staying within my calorie range. All my food choices have been healthy foods, just too much.
2. Drinking tea. I've cut out more of the diet soda (oh yes, I know that I really need to quit the diet soda all together...but I'm weaning myself off). For the past 3 days I've achieved my goal of 4 cups of tea. Yesterday I think I had 5 cups.
3. Morning workout. So far I've managed the morning workout exactly once. Since I cut down on the diet soda I have not had as much caffeine (most of my tea is decaf) and I'm having a very hard time getting started in the morning. Which is actually a blessing, since usually my problem is insomnia. I'm sleeping 8 hours no problem. So I'm forgiving myself for not doing the morning workouts for now. My exercise minutes for the week are definitely up from the past 2 weeks, even without the morning workouts. But this is still a goal.
4. Lunchtime walk. Been doing it all week. As long as the weather permits, will continue.
5. Eat Clean and aim for 9 servings of fruits/veggies per day. Been eating pretty clean, and for the past 2 days have definitely hit the 9 servings or more.