Wednesday, January 09, 2013
As part of my weekly goal, I stated that I would write a blog outlining rewards to give myself for reaching my goals. Some of these, I am leaving a little open-ended, but it will give me a little something extra to shoot for with my goals. Based on the Spark Coach recommendations, I won't use any food as rewards but I will say that food gadgets/kitchen items that contribute to healthy eating are still up for grabs.
WEIGHT AND HEALTH REWARDS
First 5lbs lost & then 10lbs lost:
1) a Spark Goodie (50pts or less) and corresponding real-life item 2) Post to the WooHoo Board 3) Knowledge that I stuck with it to make a dent in my weight :)
FIRST 5 REWARD POST: First 5lbs lost: Goodie Posted 1/20/2013 for a Crockpot/Slow cooker
FIRST 5 REWARD POST: I did buy my Slow Cooker and I have been using it for vegetable soups and steel cut oats!
BMI Healthy Range:
1) a Spark Goodie (200pts or less) and corresponding real-life item 2) Reflect in a blog about the health reasons for losing weight and recognize the achievement of getting into a healthy range and remember that is one of the greatest rewards of all!
15lb & 20lbs lost:
A Spark Goodie (100 pts or less) and corresponding real-life item - most probably clothing related - or something that reflects my new health lifestyle and slimmer/healthier body.
25lbs lost/Goal Weight:
1)Spark Goodie of 500 or more pts or
2) Plan a trip with James that has an activity built in that reflects our new and healthier lifestyle. (Recently, we went on a trip and I didn't sign us up for some intensive hikes. I am looking forward to being able to take on these kinds of challenges when we take trips!)
3) Right a blog, reflecting on this part of the journey and what it has meant.
Maintenance 1 month:
1) Spark Goodie of 50 pts and real-life equivalent
Maintenance 3 months:
1) Spark Goodie of 50 pts and real-life equivalent 2) Write a blog how things are going on maintenance and what it means to be maintaining/still working on life long health goals
Maintenance 6 months:
1) Spark Goodie of 100 pts
Maintenance 1 year:
1) Spark Goodie of 500 pt or more and real-life equivalent 2) plan a party/event that is activity oriented and invite friends and family.