Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Yesterday was an OK day, but it could have been better. I ate within calories, drank my water, and got in the minimum exercise. The problem was twofold. 1. I got the munchies in the late afternoon. 2. I got home late for dinner and my husband was out so I grazed for dinner. I could have done more exercise last night once the hubby came home, but I was in the middle of going through the mail/bills and decided not do to it. I can do better.
The good news is that I took some of my dinner leftovers and ate them for lunch. And I brought four Clementines and a grapefruit to work today so I could graze as needed. And they are tasty!!
I also need to figure out a good after exercise snack. I was really hungry after I walked on the treadmill on Monday night and I think that’s going to be a problem long term.
Health Progress MTD
1. Eat within calories (streak 2 days; 6 of 8 days this month)
2. Cardio (streak 13 days; 8 of 8 days this month)
3. Drink water (streak 2 days; 3 of 8 days this month)
4. Wear pedometer and track steps (streak 68 days; 8 of 8 days this month)
Three happy things:
1. We have lots of good fruit in the house - strawberries, grapefruit, Clementines, bananas, apples and pineapple..
2. I got an e-mail update from a friend that I haven’t talked to since Mid-December. She’s doing well.
3. My oldest son is loving the memory foam piece we put on his bed. I love the fact that I don’t get a visit from him in the middle of the night. Woo Hoo for easy solutions to problems