Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Okay - to be honest since I broke my toe I have not been able to get back on track AT ALL! I have let myself go back to being the mom and the shuttle bus and stopped taking care of myself all together. But this week, that all changes, new year - new attitude. I believe in Spark - because I saw it work before so now - I have to really get ahold of my eating, and my moving because I know I can do this. I have to start from the beginning and set goals - so for January they will be very basic.
1) Eat Breakfast
2) Eat a fruit or vegetable at every meal.
3) Move at least 30 minutes 3 times a week.
4) Do 1 push up and 1 sit up for every day in the month.
5) Get in my water - not really a problem for me.
6) Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
7) create at least 1 new spark receipe this month.
I am going to set new goals - because although I liked the old ones, I am no longer under 250 lbs and I have not weighted myself in over 5 months. those are things I am going to do. Back to work - back to life!