Monday, January 07, 2013
Monday... If I can get to bed tonight without eating excessively or indulging in snacks I'll have stayed in my calorie count. YeEE HA!
My goals today were to
1. make healthy choices.
2. Keep my cool at work
3. stay in my calorie count
4. De-clutter the table outside my room.
5. Work out
I did all of them except the De-Clutter. Maybe tomorrow I will get to that. I tried my best to make good choices. Some not so great of choices on the chicken strips and chocolates but hey, a girls got to live right?
Tomorrow I will be trying to make my goals again. For years I've been saying it's all about goals and rules or rules and goals. This week it is my mission to reach and attain my goals.
Let me take a moment to list them out.
1. healthy choices
2. work out to the best of my ability. (I want lots of sweat! BURN baby BURN! - Make it there before work.
3. Stay in my calorie counts. Try to fill each meal/snack with fruit and veggies . VERY important! If I'm going to go over my counts its make it with fruits & veggies.
4. De-clutter my table. Do this after work before I pick up my kid-o.
MOST IMPORTANT GOAL OF THE DAY
5. Take no less than a half an hour and enjoy my kid-o.
6. Read my kid-o a bed time story. (she liked last nights so well that she talked about it at dinner tonight. That made me realize just how important that time is for her.)
Monday, Monday... It's been great but it's time to wind it up and head to bed soon so I can see Tuesday rise and shine.