Sunday, January 06, 2013
i don't know why, but for some reason i found myself recognizing that i was lacking direction in my physical/health journey. naturally, i set some goals
here they are:
- lose the holiday weight by 2/1 [puts me at 230]
- lose the 10 pounds i played with all of 2012 by 3/1
- lose 5 pounds a month until i reach my goal. should be reached in time to ring in 2014
of course i know my first two could happen sooner. i hope they do!! the only thing that could do is move my ultimate goal closer.
aaaaaaand biggest loser is back with a new season!!! i'm so freakin' excited about it i can't begin to express it in words. and damn dolvett be lookin' fiiiiine. not that i expected anything else lol. and that might also be part of my goal setting inspiration. i haven't had my motivation. i do love a good jillian yell!
oh yeah! i'm workin's on goals to reach in my exercise routine as well
- back to 5k distances by 2/1. i've got a color run planned for march 23 and i'm signed up for one april 6. [just thrilled to be running again!]
- be able to do the plank finisher (2 min of a plank - alternating 20 sec straight arms, 10 sec elbow)
and there are more, i just have to finish thinking of them!
that's all for tonight, boot camp in the morniN!