Planning, Setting goals and Planning Some More
Sunday, January 06, 2013
Today has been all about setting goals and planning how to get there.
So here are some of my goals:
1. Work out 1 hour each day and work up to 2 hours. Should be easy once the group fitness classes get going again.
2. Try at least one new Spark recipe everyday.
3. Eat at least one fruit/vegetable with every meal.
4. Earn a 3.0 GPA for the entire semester.
5. Spend at least half an hour every day reviewing with my son what he learned in school and reading to him.
6. Maintain this hectic schedule, still lose weight and get 8 hours of sleep a day.
How do I plan to do this you might ask? Well my university teaches Zumba 2 days a week so there's one hour taken care of. Tuesdays they teach a 30 minute core class so I'm definitely going to check that out. I'm going to have to plan every meal every day but I'm most excited to try the breakfast Spark recipes because I DESPISE breakfast so I think some of the recipes I have already found might help with that. Most of my classes are in the morning so I have plenty of time to do my school work after I get my son from school at 2 pm every day except Friday and do his review before I have to start on dinner.