Sunday, January 06, 2013
Oh my . . . I've got work to be done.
It has been 234 days and I have lost 46 pounds. I have managed to somewhat maintain through some big challenges (vacation, Thanksgiving, the holidays). This is AWESOME news. But there is work to be done . . . new goals and new challenges for the year!
So my goals for my Biggest Loser Challenge were . . .
1. Not to gain over the holidays and to lose a minimum of 10 pounds.
2. Drink a minimum of 8 Glasses of water per day!
3. Log all food and stay within my Spark range.
4. Walk a minimum of 5,000 steps per day.
5. Plan to use some healthy recipes each week to stay on track.
6. Go to the gym at least three times per week.
7. Keep in touch with team members each and week and spread the Rocking Red Spark!
And then the goals I made later in the challenge . . .
1. Increase my exercise goals in 2013
2. Journal more often
3. Stay away from the television until I've done something "creative"
4. More home cooking over grab and go!
I have decided that I need to set some weekly mini-goals to achieve the goals above. I will do a weekly blog on my weekly goals each week, and I'm going to coincide it with my Biggest Loser Challenge, so it will come on weigh-in day (Thursday).
I also have some "creative" goals that I will not bore you with (that's for another group on a completely different forum).
So it's time for me to get busy! Ready, set, GO!