Jokes and Review 2012, Goals 2013--A & I Penguins Our challenge for this week was to write a Blog ab
Sunday, January 06, 2013
Jokes and Review 2012, Goals 2013--A & I Penguins
Our challenge for this week was to write a Blog about 2012 - 2013.
Bad that happen in 2012
1- I lost a lot of people in 2012 including my aunt
2- I am still bouncing back and forth with my weight but certainly not as bad as I was and I have a friend/coach working on this with me
3- My blood pressure very recently become a issue again
4- I lost sparklive but kept friendship with many people especially my pals from Canada
5- I got back my S.A.D this year . Sad is Seasonal affective disorder (also called SAD) is a type of depression that occurs at the same time every year. I usually get it in in the winter months, sapping your energy and making you feel moody., seasonal affective disorder causes depression.I didn’t get it for a few years but it came back in full force this year. It heredity my mom have it.
Good that happen in 2012,
1. Best thing that happen to me in 2012 was developing my friendship with coach KRYSTIE Faulkner and hiring her to be my online coach
2. I still have a job for now
3. I actually got below 145 I am above that now but that only for the moment I every belief I will make the 130 and maybe even 120 in 2013
4. I got to know allot am going try to count my calorie on my fitness pal instead of spark people from facebook and even join some facebook healthy challenges.
Changes for 2013
1. I am walking to the moon with the moon jogger on a suggestion of Coach k I join the moon jogger who waking to the moon. There are people oval over the world who combing there miles to get a toaltl miles to go to the moon. I got a group together of pals from spark and my sis to agree to walk 1000 miles. So I have a year to walk 250 miles I always done my 5 miles for the week.
2. I commit to the penguin challenge on facebook what is a commitment of 30 min of exercise for the first 100 days of 2013.
3. I am still a leader of the cats team in the 5% challenge on spark . I am also a leader of the Golden Phoenix what is a new name for the blue team on the biggest loser challenge
4. I am counting my calories on my fitness pal phone app instead OF SPARK SINCE it seem to be easier to use for me.
5. I found nextercise what is a phone app that have you exercising with people across the world I will be doing g this in 2013.
6. I finally got a goal it might be silly but I want to hear my wii say I am at normal weight,
A man went to a shop to buy a tie for him.
Salesman: How can I help you sir?
Man: I am looking for a tie which will be the mixed color of milk and coffee.
Salesman: Okay sir. But let me know first whether you will take sugar or not?
Husband takes the wife to a disco. There’s a guy on the dance floor giving it large – break dancing, moonwalking, back flips, the works. The wife turns to her husband and says: “See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down. Husband says: “Looks like he’s still celebrating
Doctor and patient are talking together-
Doctor: Analyzing your physical condition I have found that you have food poisoning. So you need to take one cup of hot water every morning.
Patient: I drink that every day! But my wife called it tea.
A Woman's Prayer:
I pray for:
Wisdom, To understand a man.
Love, To forgive him and;
Patience, For his moods.
Because if I pray for Strength
I'll just beat him to death.
Matchmaker talking with a client-
Matchmaker : The girl that I am suggesting for your son is very sweet.
client: Then this wedding should not be client: My son has diabetes.
Husband and wife
Husband and wife talking-
Wife: Wouldn’t you cry for me if I die?
Husband: Of course dear.
Wife: I don’t believe you.
Husband: Okay, then take my test now.