Sunday, January 06, 2013
I know Im experiencing one ... I know all the things to bust through one ... I can think and think and think about it but its not going to change anything. I hate not having control over this! So.... instead Im going list 10 things going right ...
10. Im doing C25K!
9. C25K gets easier every day!
8. My Week 1 Day 3 average time is 15:30 min/miles ... while my brain cant figure out if thats good its better than the 17 min/miles I started with on Week 1 Day 1
7. I can do a 1 minute plank easily!
6. My feet hurt wayyyy less. In fact they dont often hurt anymore.
5. Im handing stress (and theres a lot of it) a lot better than I normally would.
4. Im sleeping better.
3. I can fit into (zipped but TIGHT) misses size 16 .... not 16w or 16 plus ... MISSES
2. People are starting to notice ... and comment ... and be jealous
1. Im still at this 'despite' the plateau. I havent given up ... I just keep going ... Amazing!