Saturday, January 05, 2013
Today I watched the SparkCoach video about what to do when the scale doesn't budge. This is exactly me right now. I am getting discouraged because I am eating better than ever and exercising more consistently and harder than ever, but the scale is not moving! If anything, it goes higher. Discouraging!
SparkGuy didn't say exercise even more or starve yourself; instead, look for signs that you are getting healthier and/or developing healthy habits. So here goes:
1. I am enjoying and looking forward to my workouts, even very hard ones.
2. I am eating vegetables a lot, and I make my goal of 5 servings of fruit and veggies most days.
3. I am doing less mindless snacking! I am learning to watch TV without eating.
4. My snacks are healthier - lots of fruit and veggies.
5. I am learning to de-stress and practicing de-stressing more often. So my mood is a lot better.
6. My clothes don't fit much better yet but if I keep this up, I'm sure they will.