Hiya! I'm shooting for a weekly list in effort not to take on too much. I hope to work up to more, but one per weekend at least. :)
1. I have a PLAN. It might be a tad unrealistic, but then my goals usually are too, and somehow I end up accomplishing them anyway, so we'll see.
2. I have a new gym membership at the 24 hour place. Gone are my weekend timing excuses. Shucks, right? I had a stellar workout at 9:30 pm last night. Also, I learned that I am unable to do barbell shrugs without making faces like Elvis. Why must my lip curl/sneer to lift weights in that way? I have no idea, but I giggled through all 3 sets cause I could NOT stop it from happening, even by making other ridiculous faces at myself in the mirror. teeheehee
3. Jefit.com. Also.. the Jefit apps. Cool workouts, sorta organized already.. zero boredom. (Jamie, this means I'll be interchanging some of my calendar days with these workouts, but I'll stick to the themes. I added shoulders to leg day last night cause Jefit told me to.)
4. My daughter has a boy over watching Star Wars. In the living room. On separate couches. Its sorta like a date, I think. Although she's ready.. I'm sure not!
5. I am so far signed up for a half marathon in May, a Dirty Girl race in August, and a full marathon in October. I'd welcome any input on other things to add. I think I'd like to continue with most of the races I did last year too.. the St. Patty's Day in March, Cherry Festival (in June this year), and the Bridge Run in September.
6. We moved in with my dad to help him out financially, and it seems to be going really well. Its a huge adjustment, but I have a bedroom with my own entrance to the patio, which as some of you might remember is one of my very favorite places.
7. Three months until our trip to Seattle/Portland/andhopefully Port Angeles. I can't wait to get out west again. I hope Reyann finds a college she likes!
8. I'm signed up for a yoga class at a different studio on Thursday. I can't wait. I miss the yoga. Unfortunately the studio I was going to before became a little (smothering? cultish? stalkerfull?) overwhelming (I have a new phone number, email, and am deactivating my facebook on my weekends off..), so I'm seeking out a place to continue my practice without having to drink the kool-aid too.
9. I have a freezer full of elk courtesy of my brother in law. We are eating GOOD here.
10. I love my sparkpeeps. Thanks for being there even after I'm awol.