I need to practice what I preach!!!! LOL!!!! This week's results.....labwork, weigh-in, etc......have not been the best!!!! I need to start walking the talk!!!!
I crossed a threshhold I never wanted to cross again.....at one point this week, I weighed 251.2#!!!! I swore I would never weigh over 250# again.....WRONG!!!! All because I can't get my head in the game!!!! SO.....I have recommitted myself & am TRYING really hard right now to do what is best for ME!!!!
My Goals Are:
~~ I will make healthier choices daily!!
~~ I will walk at least 10min/day at least 5 days/wk!!
~~ I will eat breakfast daily by the end of the Winter Challenge!!
~~ I will do at least 10min cardio at least4 days per week!!
~~ I will plan at least one meal per day at least 5 days.wk!! (This will be super hard to do!! LOL!!)
~~ I will drink 8C of water daily!!
Let's seehow I did this week:
1) Make healthier choices ~ I am doing better on this one!! I am getting tired of Lean Cuisine meals, so I went to Subway & got some veggie subs & other low fat subs to eat this week!! I am eatting more veggies too!!
2) Walk at least 10min/day at least 5 days/wk ~ This I am doing.......at the bare minimum most days, but walking!!!!
3) Eat breakfast daily by the end of the Winter Challenge ~ Not so good here.....ate breakfast 2 mornings this week, but that is 2 more than last week!!
4) Do at least 10min cardio at least4 days per week ~ This I accomplished!! WOOHOO!!!!
5) Plan at least one meal per day at least 5 days/wk ~ If choosing my subs at Subway counts as planning, then I did great!! LOL!! I don't really think this counts, though, so need to work on this one!!!!
6) Drink 8C of water daily ~ Did well with this, this week!!
SO-O-O-O-O.......overall, not too bad!!!! Just need to keep going forward on my journey, one baby step at a time!!!!