Good Morning, SparkFriends!!
In reading through some career-related articles, I came across something that I thought could be used to examine our health journeys as well.
Here is the source: blog.gainingresults.com/
From the article:
Why not take an hour alone or with someone and answer these questions:
1. What has given you or depleted energy from you this year?
2. How can you do more of the former and less of the latter?
3. Have you created your “STOP Doing” list?
4. What projects do you need on your “START Doing” list?
5. What 3 strategic initiatives would you like to accomplish this year?
6. What 3 key activities do you do that make you money and/or bring you satisfaction?
7. How can you focus on them?
8. What activity could you complete in the next 90 days to make a 50% difference in how you feel about your life?
9. When will you get started?
10. Oh yea? Why not?
I don't have the answers, but spending time to consider these questions seems like a good idea. I tend to take on too much, only to fail at many things that I had considered a priority. Taking a hard look and really determining what is important could be the "limiting force" that helps me maintain a handle on my goals.
Whew! Deep thoughts for a Saturday! Here's some fun for your weekend:
Just look how innocent she seems when sleeping, LOL!
My husband received slippers for Christmas... who knew that they would come with a warmer!!